The following candidates and levies are supported by OFT and our affiliated local unions:
Berea Federation of Teachers, Local 1699
- Cori Farris for the Berea Board of Education
- Rick Mack for the Berea Board of Education
- Katie Michal for the Berea Board of Education
Cincinnati Federation of Teachers, Local 1520:
- Eve Bolton for the Cincinnati Board of Education.
- Kendra Mapp for the Cincinnati Board of Education.
Mineral Ridge Education Association, Local 6438
- Yes on the Weathersfield Local Schools levy (Levy renewal, 4.85 Mills).
Ohio Federation of Teachers
- Lisa Batten for the Valley View Local Schools Board of Education [Lisa is an OFT member!]
- Spencer Izor for the Valley View Local Schools Board of Education
- Liz McKinley for the Nordonia Hills City Schools Board of Education [Liz is an OFT member!]
- Chad Lahrmer for the Nordonia Hills City Schools Board of Education
Toledo Federation of Teachers, Local 250
- Sheena Barnes for the Toledo Public Schools Board of Education. [Sheena is a write in candidate.]
- Randall Parker for the Toledo Public Schools Board of Education.
- Yes on Issue 9 (Levy renewal, 6.5 Mills).
- Yes on Issue 10 (Levy renewal, 5.8 Mills).
Oregon City Federation of Teachers, Local 1080
Jerry Eversman for Oregon City Board of Education [Jerry is a write in candidate]
Essential Info for Voters: Make your voice heard in 2023
Early Vote and Vote by Mail/Absentee Voting:
- The best way to make sure your vote is counted is to vote early. Every county has an in-person early vote site. Find early vote hours and your early vote location here.
- Track your absentee ballot here. You can download and print out this form, and send it to your local Board of Elections.
- You can vote at your convenience and mail it back by Monday, November 6 or drop it off in person at your county Board of Elections by 7:30 p.m. on November (Election Day).
- If you requested an absentee ballot and either didn’t receive it or didn’t use it to vote, you can still vote on Election Day at your local polling place with a provisional ballot. Once your absentee ballot doesn’t come it, the provisional will be counted.